The history of the public joint-stock company “Prykarpattyaoblenergo” begins from 1930 when Stanislav electric power station was set in operation.
The main types of the public joint-stock company’s activities are the delivering of electric power to the customers of Ivano-Frankivsk region with the help of district branches of electric power net. Power engineering specialists realize very important mission: to bring the light to every house, apartment; to provide with convenient life conditions and with good conditions of business in Pre- Carpathian region, to guarantee stable development of prosperity of company’s partners and stockholders by professional staff of like-minded power engineering specialists.
The public joint-stock company “Prykarpattyaoblenergo” receives the electricity from the join energy system of Ukraine. Nearly two milliards kwh of electric power is delivered during the year. Maximum summer regional loading is 381 megawatt; maximum winter loading is 489 megawatt.
The enterprise delivers electric power to 538 thousand customers, 519 thousand of the customers are the inhabitants of the region.
Electric power economy consists of 26 401, 56 km of electricity lines, 6424 transformers substations.
There are 17 district branches of electric power net and central production services in the structure of the public joint-stock company; the general number of workers is 3 thousand of people. Dynasties of electric power engineering specialists work at the company. This work is like family business for them. Five workers of the public joint-stock company honored the proud name “Honored Electric Power Engineering Worker”; two workers deserved medals “For the work and victory”.
Nowadays the public joint-stock company “Prykarpattyaoblenergo” is stable and reliable company which develops energetically. The only aim of the company’s administration is to make it the best one in Ukraine.
Presentation film about the company (12,9 Мб).